Email: legitbaking@yahoo.com

Monday, January 10, 2011

Pumpkin Cupcake Take Two!

Remember those Pumpkin Cupcakes I made last year? The ones with the messy, messy Caramel Icing? Now remember those Pancake Cupcakes I made? The ones with the Maple Frosting? Well each cuppie cake/frosting decided that it was time to part ways and find a better match.

My Pumpkin cupcakes decided that there might be a beautiful future with Maple Frosting and they embarked on a magical journey together. Okay maybe that was a bit weird. Haha. But I did decided to join the two and see what would happen. I was more than pleasantly surprised to find that they worked out so wonderfully!! And it wasn't messy! Honestly I am having a hard time in keeping myself from eating them all.

Nate says I need to name it after a comic book character, but I think this yummy treat is going to just stay a Fall Specialty Cupcake. I really wish y'all could taste it... I never say one of my cupcakes is good if it's not! This one is curl-up-with-a-blanket-and-hot-chocolate-and-just-eat-the-yumminess-out-of-this-cupcake good! But don't take my word for it...if you want to try one just ask and I'll make it for you!



No comments: