Email: legitbaking@yahoo.com

Friday, October 22, 2010

Cinnamon Roll Cuppies & Pumpkin Cuppies

Here are some cupcakes I've enjoyed baking lately...


These are my Cinnamon Roll cupcakes! And yes, they tasted just like a cinnamon roll in a cupcake. Next time I plan on adding less butter to the cinnamon roll filling because it caused some of the cupcakes to "pop" and have the filling bubble out of the cupcake. Other than that the cupcake was awesome.



It's Fall so of course it's pumpkin time. These Pumpkin Cupcakes were absolutely divine. I'm never a big fan of eating cupcake batter, but this batter was so amazing that I couldn't stop myself. I couldn't decide on a frosting so I decided to go with a Caramel Cookie Icing. I loved the icing...it complimented the pumpkin flavor so well. What I wasn't expecting was that it was going to run everywhere! Haha. Next time I make these I'm going to have to figure out a way to keep the icing from being so messy.


1 comment:

Jennifer Owens said...

My house. Breakfast. Those cinnamon roll cupcakes. Yes and yes.