Email: legitbaking@yahoo.com

Monday, December 6, 2010

Sprinkles!!!!

So last week I went on a day adventure with my hubs to Houston and while we were there we stopped at Sprinkles!! As we were walking up to their doors I couldn't help, but skip/run like a little kid. Ever since I've seen Candace Nelson on Cupcake Wars I have wanted to try her cupcakes!

The moment you walk through the doors your nose is greeted by the warm scent of cupcakes! It was a small cupcakery, but had this posh comfortableness about it. You seriously wanted to grab a cupcake and sit at the window seat and just soak in the view. The whole area around Sprinkles was so poshy! Christmas music was playing outside...people were shopping... The area seriously looked like something you would see in Beverly Hills...or New York. I was amazed. I think I could have stayed there forever...

But on to the cupcakes! Hehe! We bought a Peanut Butter & Chocolate, Red Velvet, Dark Chocolate, & Strawberry. Needless to say...I was not disappointed!! They were moist and the frosting wasn't too sugary. I literally wanted to nestle myself inside of my Dark Chocolate Cupcake. OMG! Sprinkles is famous for a reason. I'm so freakin in love with them that I can't even be jealous! Haha!


I want to go back. I want more.
I want to bake more cupcakes now! Haha!

1 comment:

bleedingdaughter said...

thats aweome! i get so mad at all these cupcake places springing up, for your sake. its funny then to hear you say youre not jealous. i am for you:)
sounds amazing there.